Saturday, January 7, 2012

Before Pictures of My Classroom

The Clutter-Free Classroom Project Week 1 Challenge  is officially underway!  I'm a little late getting my pictures added to the linky party, but that's because I'm COMPLETELY new to this whole blogging thing.  :)  I wanted to link up yesterday, but I couldn't figure out how to add a link back to the party.  I have the link, above, but I never did figure out how to grab the cute button that Littlest Learners has on her blog that goes straight to the linky party posts/challenge.

Anyway, I thought I would edit this post and add the link so I could be part of the madness project.  :)


My room doesn't actually look this bad usually.  We had to remove all of our stuff from the walls and move all of our furniture to the center of the room before we left on the holiday break because painters were coming in to repaint the walls and put up new (?) bulletin boards, which were in SHORT supply.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me when I can go back in the building on Monday!  It's a professional development day, and the kids come back on Tuesday....I'm seeing some serious overtime in my near future!  I'm not sure right now where the furniture stops and the clutter begins, but I'm probably going to re-arrange my entire room tomorrow, knowing me.  We don't have much storage in the classroom, so my clutter is contained to my desk and a couple (okay, 3) filing cabinets.  However, I never got around to labeling supplies, manipulatives, OR my library, so I know that will be something to work on, as well as taming the filing cabinets and my desk.







Oy vey, Monday is nigh!

1 comment: